Be nice to Mother Nature! Recycle your post-holiday clutter January 12, 2013.Its that time of year again. The time where we say goodbye to Christmas trees, wreaths and gnomes with Santa hats. To help facilitate an earth-friendly approach to recycling these and other holiday clutter, SustainIndy & Keep Indianapolis Beautiful have partnered up to put on the 7th Annual Post-Holiday Recycling Event.
- Saturday, January 12th, 2013 10am-2pm
- Live (or previously living) Christmas trees. Be sure to remove all ornaments, lights, etc.
- Electronics. Pretty much anything that plugs in (except electric cars I’m pretty sure)
- Cardboard. All the boxes that your online shopping produced would be a good candidate here.
- White Molded Foam. Such as the foam coolers that Omaha Steaks come with for shipping. If you have extra steaks though, bring them to this location.
- Broad Ripple Area: Broad Ripple Park – Main Entrance
- Irvington: Ellenberger Park – Irvington, pool parking lot
- West Side: Krannert Park
- South Side: Garfield Park
Where to go: